The newest accessory that every car needs - a Sandstone car coaster! This coaster is 1/4" thick and contains a white coating that is ready for your sublimation ink. This absorbent coaster will fit a standard car or truck console drink holder and could even be used in a stroller.
SANDSTONE CAR COASTER
|Sub Blank Size||2.56"|
Texprint Sublimation Paper on Sandstone Coasters
- Set temperature to 356 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 60-180 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press platen to keep it clean.
- Place substrate face up on the heat press, with the transfer paper on top. (We recommend printing 1 coaster at time).
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 356 degrees F for 60-180 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.