The offset picture frame has a gloss white finish and is 0.625″ (15.8 mm) thick with a black beveled edge. The opening can hold a 4x6" photo. The frame can be rotated horizontal or vertical to place the opening in a different position.
8x10 OFFSET PICTURE FRAME
|Sub Blank Size||8" x 10"|
Texprint Sublimation Paper on Clipboards & Hardboards
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 70 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Remove protective film from product. (if applicable).
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press platen to keep it clean.
- Place substrate face up on the heat press, with the transfer paper on top.
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 70 seconds with medium pressure
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.