This dazzling ultra-metallic "glittler-flake" film is the hottest thing in heat transfer! Bling Bling gives you that trendy 'blinged out' look. It's ideal for Cheer and team spirit apparel, and custom fashion wear. Or try Bling-Bling as an accent film to add sparkle to embroidery or rhinestone apparel. It's suitable for application on cotton, polyester, acrylic and similar fibers. The Star Pink can only be used on light color garments. Width may vary in size.
Chemica Bling Bling Vinyl By The Yard 20"
|Vinyl Application||Heat Applied|
|Vinyl Type||Bling Bling|
|Transfer Vinyl Max Colors||Layerable|
|Home Iron Compatible||Yes|
|Transfer Vinyl Ideal Applications||100% Cotton, Cotton/Poly Blends, 100% Polyester, Acrylic|
|Vinyl Thickness||12 mils|
- Star colors have a glitter finish and Mirror colors have a metallic finish
- This vinyl can be layered, except for Star pink
- Star pink can only be used on light color garments
- Width: 19.5" +/- (may vary in size)
- Carrier: self-adhesive clear polyester
- Washing: 40°C (USA 104°F) max. inside out - w/o bleach or aggressive washing products
- Mirror vinyl: Cold hand wash
- No tumble dry, no dry cleaning
- Ironing backside only
- Store your rolls in a vertical position, up to one year in a dry room where there is no sunlight
Chemica Bling Bling Application Instructions
- Use with cotton, polyester, acrylic and similar fibres.
- Cut material in reverse using a flex blade.
- Weed the excess material.
- Medium pressure.
- Print for 20 seconds.
- Peel the carrier off when cold.
- After heat pressing, wait 24 hours before the first wash.
- Do not use bleach or any aggressive washing products at 180˚F max.
- Tumble dry.
Chemica Bling Home Iron Application Instructions
- Set your home iron temp between "Cotton" and "Polyester/Wool"
- Preheat your fabrick with the iron for 20 seconds
- Place your design on the fabric and cover with silicone paper
- Iron the design for 20 seconds
- Peel cold
- Flip fabric over and iron the back for 20 seconds
Cutter Settings For Vinyl Material
Write Your Own Review