Firstmark is a semi matte vinyl material with an adhesive backing for heat press applications. It is low priced and available in many colors. Will apply to cotton, polyester, acrylic, and similar materials. Can be purchased by the yard for better inventory control.
Chemica Firstmark Fluorescent Vinyl By The Yard 15"
|Vinyl Application||Heat Applied|
|Transfer Vinyl Max Colors||Layerable|
|Home Iron Compatible||Yes|
|Transfer Vinyl Ideal Applications||100% Cotton, Cotton/Poly Blends, 100% Polyester, Acrylic|
|Vinyl Thickness||4.1 mils|
- Width: 14.5" +/- (may vary in size)
- Length: By the yard.
- Carrier: self-adhesive and clear polyester.
- Norm: Oekotex label standard 100 class II.
- Always respect the instructions mentioned on garments. After heat pressing, wait 24 hours before the first wash.
- Washing: 90°C (USA: 190°F) max. inside out - without bleach or any aggressive washing products. Tumble-drying: yes
- Dry cleaning: no
- Ironing: backside
- Storage of the roll: vertically, one year in a dry room, 15-30°C (USA: 60-85°F), protected from sunlight.
Chemica Firstmark Application Instructions
- Use with cotton, polyester, acrylic and similar fibres.
- Cut material in reverse using a flex blade.
- Weed the excess material.
- Medium pressure.
- Print for 10-15 seconds.
- Peel the carrier off when cold.
- After heat pressing, wait 24 hours before the first wash.
- Do not use bleach or any aggressive washing products at 180˚F max.
- Tumble dry.
Chemica Firstmark for Cricut Cutters
- Material Type: Vinyl+
- Speed: 3
- Pressure: 1
- Blade: 1
Chemica Firstmark for Graphtec Cutters
- Tool: 09U
- Force: 9
- Speed: 5
Chemica Firstmark for Mimaki Cutters
- Speed: 9
- Force: 100
Chemica Firstmark for Roland Cutters
- Blad: 45°
- Force: 85
- Speed: 9