Save time, get it done in 5 seconds with QUICKFLEX, a matte polyurethane heat transfer material that's great for cotton, polyester, acrylic and similar fibers. Hot peel application, soft to the touch, flexible and ultra thin. It is easy to weed and wash resistant.
Chemica Quickflex Vinyl By The Yard 15"
|Vinyl Application||Heat Applied|
|Transfer Vinyl Max Colors||Layerable|
|Home Iron Compatible||No|
|Transfer Vinyl Ideal Applications||100% Cotton, Cotton/Poly Blends, 100% Polyester, Acrylic|
|Vinyl Thickness||3 mils|
- Width: 14.5" +/- (may vary in size)
- Length: By the yard.
- Carrier: self-adhesive and clear polyester.
- Norme: Oeko-Tex® label class 1.
- Always respect the instructions mentioned on garments. After heat pressing, wait 24 hours before the first wash.
- Washing: 140°F max. inside out - without bleach or any aggressive washing products. Tumble drying: yes
- Dry cleaning: no
- Ironing: backside
- Storage of the roll: vertically, one year in a dry room, 60-85°F, protected from sunlight.
Chemica Quickflex Application Instructions
- Use with cotton, polyester, acrylic and similar fibres.
- Cut the image in reverse with a standard 45 degree blade. Make sure the blade is in good condition and carefully set up the cutting parameters.
- Weed the excess material.
- 330°F for 5 seconds.
- for additional layers 300°F for 20 seconds.
- Medium pressure.
- Peel the carrier off when warmq2r.
- After heat pressing, wait 24 hours before the first wash.
- Do not use bleach or any aggressive washing products at 180˚F max.
- Tumble dry.
Chemica QuickFlex for Cricut Cutters
- Material Type: Vinyl+
- Speed: 3
- Pressure: 1
- Blade: 1
Chemica QuickFlex for Graphtec Cutters
- Tool: 09U
- Force: 9
- Speed: 5
Chemica QuickFlex for Mimaki Cutters
- Speed: 15
- Force: 85
Chemica QuickFlex for Roland Cutters
- Blad: 45°
- Force: 80
- Speed: 15