Shipped from manufacturer. Please allow additional time for shipping. The DK7 Cap press is a fully functional cap press for printing the front face of any sized headwear.
The DK7 has a unique hold-down device that pulls the rear strap of the headwear down against the pressing surface, holding the cap in place. The DK7 accepts different sized interchangeable tables (standard size included - see additional accessories below) for accommodating youth & chld sized caps, fitted and low profile caps, and many other items.
GEO KNIGHT 4X7 CAP HEAT PRESS
|Transfer Machine Pressure Display
|Transfer Machine Compressor Needed
|Transfer Machine Drawer
|Transfer Machine Press Type
|19" X 12" X 18"
|4" x 7"
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- 70 Programmable presets
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Solid Steel framework
- Self lifting gas-spring, & wide opening
- Cap hold-down device
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F - can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- FREE Lifetime Tech Support
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on controller
- 1 year warranty on parts