The twin cap press is a fully functional cap press with a high productivity design. The head pivots back and forth between the two pedestals effortlessly. While one side is pressing, the user is able to set up work on the other pedestal and maximize efficiency.
This cap press has a unique hold-down device that pulls the rear strap of the headwear down against the pressing surface, holding the cap in place. The DK7T accepts different sized interchangeable tables for accommodating youth & chld sized caps, fitted and low profile caps, and many other items.
GEO KNIGHT 4X7 TWIN CAP HEAT PRESS
|Transfer Machine Pressure Display||No|
|Transfer Machine Compressor Needed||No|
|Transfer Machine Drawer||No|
|Transfer Machine Press Type||Cap Press|
|Press Size||4" x 7"|
|Voltage||120 / 240 available|
- High production twin station design
- Both STANDARD *and* EURO (mid-sized) bottom forms included!
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- 70 Programmable presets
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Solid Steel framework
- Self lifting gas-spring, & wide opening
- Cap hold-down device
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F - can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- Weight: 85 Lbs
- Electrical: 450W / 4A / 110V
- Shipping Dims: 24"L x 24"W x 24"H
- FREE LIFETIME Tech Support!
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on controller
- 1 year warranty on parts