Geo Knight 16X20 Clamshell Heat Press
Our largest clamshell, the 16x20 DK20 opens for full access to the lower bottom table. It is important to note that the back of the heat platen raises above and away from the bottom table, providing better access than other clamshell presses. The frame support allows operators to slide shirts over the table with complete drape space around and underneath the loading area. Interchangeable bottom tables for smaller pressing areas are available. This press is ideal for environments with space limitations, and for users who need more portability and mobility than the over-weight swingaway presses.
Shipped from manufacturer. Allow an additional 3-5 days for shipping.
More product details…
- Press Size:
- 16" x 20"
- Type of Press:
- Garment Press
Availability: In stock
The DK20 can be easily upgraded to an automatic release press with the "Pop-Up" upgrade. This allows for faster semi-automatic garment production at a very reasonable price. Add to this the twin station upgrade as well, and you have the ultimate clamshell dual station light production machine.
- All-Thread™ table loading design
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Digital Pressure Bar Graph
- Super-portable light machine weight - 103 lbs !
- Extreme high pressure capability
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Interchangeable tables
- Solid Steel framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Self lifting gas-spring, & wide opening
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F - can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- FREE Lifetime Tech Support
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on controller
- 1 year warranty on parts
The Geo Knight DK20 Digital Clamshell Heat PressDKCS16 DK20 (DK16, DK16A, DK20A)
Customer ReviewsRate or review to get 200 PW Reward Points(What is this?)
- #1 Geo Knight Review by Adrian
Quality Price Value
- First Impressions Review by Ida Touchette
Quality Price Value