The Phoenix Air 16x20 Curing Oven is perfect for curing large film sizes, such as 13" x 19", 14" x 16", 16" x 20", and more! This oven comes with a purifier unit built-in to ensure the safety of your production space. It has a digital control unit that is easy to set and allows precise settings of temperature and time for consistent results. A fusing process is started at the touch of a button. After the set time has elapsed, an acoustic signal sounds alerting you to remove the transfer film.
This item will ship by freight truck from the manufacturer. A $50.00 shipping charge will be added at checkout. Allow additional time for shipping.
PHOENIX AIR CURING OVEN 16X20
|DTF Equipment Size||16" x 20"|
|Machine Dimensions||23"L x 12"W x 7"H|
- Handles come unassembled
- Power cord
- Training Video
- 1-year warranty
- Cure Transfers within a minute at 230~248°F
- Bottom Heating Element
- Open top/platform to cure films (not a tray)
- Self Contained Purification system. NOTE: Replace Filter 1~3 months depending on usage
- Voltage: 110V
- Power: 0.88KW
- Temperature Range: 0-150°C / 300°F
- Machine Size: 23"L x 12"W x 7"H
- Packaging Size: 25" x 16" x 10"
- Product Weight: 22 lbs
- Packaging Weight: 26 lbs