Flex Soft (No-Cut) is a color coated 'film' that requires no weeding or trimming. Simply print onto the foil using a Laser Printer in black only. The final color of the print will be whatever color the Flex Soft is!Sold in increments of 10 sheets..
Forever Flex-Soft (no-cut) Transfer Material
|Recommended Printer Brand||Canon, Okidata, Ricoh|
|Application Steps||2 Steps|
|Garment Color||Light and Dark|
- 8 metallic colors available
- Available in 8.5"x11" sheets
- Suitable for Cotton, polyester, poly/cotton blends, Nylon, Polypropylene, Paper/Wood
- No Cutting or Weeding required
- For Black/White or CMYK Laser/LED Printers and Copiers
- Intricate, detailed and distressed designs are easily achieved with this product.
Forever Flex For Light and Dark Color Garments Application Instructions
- Design or select your image on the computer.
- Print the image in reverse/mirrored format on the coated side (cloudy in appearance, not shiny) using a heavy paper mode on the A-Foil.
- Trim the A-Foil paper down about 1cm smaller.
- Set heat press at 266-275 F degrees with medium-heavy pressure.
- Pre-heat bottom pad of the heat press until it is hot.
- Place 1-2 sheets of copy paper on the lower pad to protect the pad.
- Place the trimmed A-Foil in the middle of the bottom pad (printed side face up).
- Place the B-Paper Low Temp on top of the A-Foil (coated side face down, yellow writing facing you).
- Cover everything with 1-2 sheets of copy paper. (do not use non-stick sheet).
- Press the A-Foil and B-Paper together at 266-275 F for 90 seconds at medium to heavy pressure.
- Remove copy paper and rub the back of the media for 5-10 seconds with a cloth.
- Separate the B-Paper form the A-Foil in a slow and low motion while still on the bottom pad of the heat press. (the B-Paper will leave a white coating on the ink).
- Cut around the A-Foil paper to remove the excess coating frame left behind by the B-Paper.
- Position the A-Foil on the garment with the printed side facing down. The shiny color side will be facing you.
- Cover with a sheet of silicone paper.
- Press cotton tee at 275-310 F for 30 seconds with medium to heavy pressure. Refer to the Textile chart (Table 2) for other garment types and their suggested settings.
- Set the shirt aside to cool completely.
- Separate the A-foil from the garment by rolling the A-Foil in a slow low motion.
- Cover the image with the silicone sheet and repress for 30 seconds using the same temperature as the previous step.
- Remove silicone sheet while hot.
Tips & Notes
Manufacturer and seller are not responsible for damaged caused by misuse of this paper.
275° - 310°F
266° - 320°F