With FOREVER Subli-Flex 202, you are no longer limited to 100% white polyester for sublimation. Subli-Flex 202 is designed to print full-color vibrant images on 100% cotton material using your sublimation ink. Print, cut, heat press, and done - no application tape required.
FOREVER SUBLI-FLEX 202 -11X17
|Brand||Forever Subli-Flex 202|
|Recommended Printer Brand||Epson Sublimation, Ricoh Sublimation, Virtuoso|
|Application Steps||2 Steps|
|Garment Color||Light and Dark|
- For 100% cotton, demin and leather
- Photo-realistic picture quality with a glossy or matt finish
- Extremely elastic material
- Wash resistance and color brilliance for professional expectations
- Same printing result on all colors
- Mirror image printing – NO application tape required
- For Roland, Epson, and Ricoh
Forever Subli-Flex 202 Transfer Paper Application Instructions
General Use: For light or dark colored cotton garments. Sublimation ink required.
- Print the image in reverse/mirrored format on Subli-Flex 202 using the HTV setting in your print profile.
- Cut the outlines for your design.
- Weed the excess material.
- Pre-heat garment at 356F for 5-10 seconds to remove moisture
- Place the transfer film face down on the garment.
- Cover transfer with 10 sheets of normal copy paper.
- Press for 15 seconds at 356F.
- Open the heat press, remove the 10 sheets of copy paper, and remove the garment from the heat press.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Peel off the film.
- Place the garment back on the heat press.
- Cover with a silicone sheet/parchment paper for a matte finish, or a non-stick sheet for a glossy finish.
- Press for 30 seconds and remove silicone/parchment paper or non-stick sheet.
Tips & Notes
- To avoid blistering of your design, it is very important to cover with 10 sheets of copy paper.