With FOREVER Subli-Light (No-Cut) Glitter, it is finally possible to transfer full-tone colors to white and light-colored cotton garments. No cutting or weeding needed. All you need is your sublimation ink and your heat press to achieve a perfectly glittered design.
FOREVER SUBLI-LIGHT GLITTER 8.5x11
|Brand||Forever Subli-Light Glitter|
|Recommended Printer Brand||Epson Sublimation, Ricoh Sublimation, Virtuoso|
|Application Steps||1 Step|
- For white, light cotton garments
- 1-Paper Solution
- Easy & Fast Application
- Bold solid color images only - no gradients or pastel colors
- No Background
- High Washability
- Extremely Soft Touch
- High Stretchability
- Brilliant Colors & True Black
- Suitable for printers with Sublimation Ink
Forever Subli-Light (No-Cut) Glitter Transfer Paper Application Instructions
General Use: For light colored cotton garments. Sublimation ink required.
- Pre-heat the bottom pad of your heat press.
- Prepress your garment at 338-374F for 15-30 seconds.
- Print the image in reverse/mirrored format on Subli-Light Glitter.
- Place the Subli-Light Glitter paper face down on your garment.
- Press for 20-30 seconds at 338-374F with medium-heavy pressure.
- Remove Subli-Light Glitter as a hot peel. Do not remove garment off the press before peeling off the paper.
- Cover with a silicone sheet/parchment paper for a matte finish, or a non-stick sheet for a glossy finish.
- Repress for another 30 seconds at 338-374F using heavy pressure.
- After removing the silicone sheet/parchment paper from the garment, stretch the shirt while still hot. This will lead to a softer touch.
Tips & Notes
- Use the FOREVER profile when using a Virtuoso printer.
- For other sublimation printers: Priority Quality, Inkjet Normal paper, ICC color profile -OFF
- NOT recommended for photographs or pastel images. Bold solid images only.
- Transfer design to your garment immediately after printing. (the longer the time between printing and pressing, the less it will transfer).
- Wash cold - inside out.
- Do NOT tumble dry. Hang or line dry recommended.
- When ironing, cover the print with parchment paper.