Shipped from manufacturer. Please allow additional time for shipping. Increase production by at least 50% with the Hotronix Dual Air Fusion Heat Press. It has 16" x 20" dual quick change platens perfect for Direct-to-Garment printing – cut production time in half by programming one station for pre-treatment and the other for curing. Touch screen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability.
HOTRONIX DUAL AIR FUSION IQ HEAT PRESS 220V
|Transfer Machine Pressure Display||Yes|
|Transfer Machine Compressor Needed||Yes|
|Transfer Machine Drawer||No|
|Transfer Machine Press Type||Garment Press|
|Press Size||16" x 20"|
- Laser Alignment System included
- Auto-Adjust Pressure™ automatically adjusts to the thickness of the item being printed
- Full Threadability™ on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Dual platens allow a heat-free workspace on one platen while the other is being pressed
- Digital time, temperature and pressure readouts.
- Rodless transmission for smooth, quiet operation
- Operates in full-auto, semi-auto, or manual modes
- Touch screen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- 120 PSI for high pressure applications
- Program up to four different pressure and time settings
- Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum 1 horsepower and 8 gallon hold tank. Uses 2.6 CFM @ 90 psi
- Recommended table size: 24" x 36" x 28" with 30" height
- Lifetime Warranty on Heating Element, 5 yr on Framework, 2 yr on Circuit board, 1 yr parts/labor
- Free lifetime technical support
- Made in the USA
- Cast-in tubular heating
- Powder coated finish
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliantDetails
- Actual weight: 260 lbs.
- Ship weight: 500 lbs.