Hotronix Dual Air Fusion IQ Heat Press 220V
Increase production by at least 50% with the Hotronix Dual Air Fusion Heat Press. It has 16" x 20" dual quick change platens perfect for Direct-to-Garment printing – cut production time in half by programming one station for pre-treatment and the other for curing. Touch screen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability.(Requires the Hotronix Air Compressor)More product details…
- Press Size:
- 16" x 20"
- Type of Press:
- Garment Press
Availability: In stock
- 16" x 20" Dual Quick Change Platens (additional platens sold separately)
- Laser Alignment System included
- Auto-Adjust Pressure™ automatically adjusts to the thickness of the item being printed
- Full Threadability™ on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Dual platens allow a heat-free workspace on one platen while the other is being pressed
- Digital time, temperature and pressure readouts.
- Rodless transmission for smooth, quiet operation
- Operates in full-auto, semi-auto, or manual modes
- Touch screen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- 120 PSI for high pressure applications
- Program up to four different pressure and time settings
- Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum 1 horsepower and 5 gallon hold tank. Uses 2.3 CFM
- Recommended table size: 24" x 36" x 28" with 30" height
- Lifetime Warranty on Heating Element, 5 yr on Framework, 2 yr on Circuit board, 1 yr parts/labor
- Free lifetime technical support
- Made in the USA
- Cast-in tubular heating
- Powder coated finish
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliantDetails
- Actual weight: 260 lbs.
- Ship weight: 500 lbs.
- Ship dim. 45.5” x 45.5” x 33.5”
Hotronix Dual Air Fusion Heat Press