Texprint Sublimation Paper On A 30 oz Tumbler with Mug Press
- Set temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 80-100 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Wrap the printed image around product and secure it with heat transfer tape.
- Press at 350 degrees F for 80-100 seconds with medium pressure.
- If printing a design that wraps fully around the top of the tumbler, rotate the tumbler and press for another 80-100 seconds.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot. Use caution as the item will be very hot.
Note: Use heating element PL-MUGTPP05 when printing with Transpro Plus Mug press.