Texprint Sublimation Paper on a Tumbler Mug with 3D Vacuum Press
- Turn the 3D Vacuum Heat press on.
- Set the Temperature to 392 degrees F (200 degrees C) and time to 5-6 minutes.
- Set the heating button so both the top and bottom heating lights are on.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Wrap the printed image around the Tumbler and secure with heat transfer tape.
- Place the tumbler in a tumbler wrap (SB-S-071) and secure the top.
- Open the 3D vacuum press and connect the clear tube to the lid of the tumbler wrap.
- Press vacuum button.
- Press the time button.
- At the halfway point, open the top lid and flip the tumbler so it is resting on the other side. Close lid to complete the sublimation process.
- Remove immediately once finished and peel hot. Use caution as tumbler will be very hot.