Texprint Sublimation Paper on Mugs with a 3D Vacuum Heat Press
- Turn the 3D Vacuum Heat press on.
- Set the heating button so both the top and bottom heating lights are on. (2 red lights will be showing)
- Set the Temperature to 392 degrees F (200 degrees C) and time to 500 seconds. If filling the unit with 8 mugs, use 500-600 seconds (8.5-10 minutes).
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Trim the edges of the image and wrap around mug.
- Attach the image to mug using transfer release tape.
- Wrap mug with mug wrap.
- Place upside down within the heat press.
- Press vacuum button
- Press the time button
- Remove immediately once finished and peel hot. Use caution as mug will be very hot.
- Dip mug into warm water to end the sublimation process and avoid ghosting.