Texprint Sublimation Paper on Metal Products w/ 3D Vacuum Heat Press
- Turn the 3D Vacuum Heat press on.
- Make sure the small top tray is in place with the tubing connected to the tray.
- Set the heating button so both the top and bottom heating lights are on.
- Set the Temperature to 200 degrees C and time to 180-240 seconds.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Remove the protective film from the metal product.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Place substrate face up within the small tray of the 3D vacuum heat press.
- Close and lock the small tray.
- Press the vacuum button.
- Close the top lid and press the time button.
- Remove immediately with gloves and peel hot.
- Use caution as the metal surface will be hot.