Texprint Sublimation Paper on Tiles w/ a 3D Vacuum Heat Press
- Turn the 3D Vacuum Heat press on.
- Make sure the top tray is in the heat press, and the tubing is connected underneath the tray.
- Set the Temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and time to 420-480 seconds (7-8 minutes).
- Set the heating button so both the top and bottom heating lights are on.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Trim the edges of the image and wrap around the tile.
- Attach the image to tile using transfer release tape.
- Place the tile face up within the top tray of the vacuum press.
- Press vacuum button
- Press the time button
- Remove immediately once finished and peel hot. Use caution as the tile will be very hot.