Digital Art Enterprise Use License
Thank you for your purchase of an Enterprise Use License of digital art files from Pro-World, Inc. (“Pro World”). The Pro World Enterprise Use License allows a single purchaser to use a single and specifically named Item for personal and commercial use purposes including high volume production (over 250 units) and print-on-demand. "Item” is defined as a license to a digital art file that you purchased from our website.
Each Item license is non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable. An Item can be used for print use only and not sold as a digital format. This is a digital license; no physical license will be sent to you
To purchase an Enterprise Use License, please email contact us and include the name or SKU number of the Item for which you are seeking an Enterprise Use License.
Only certain Items are eligible for an Enterprise Use License. Please contact us at contact us indicating which Items you are interested in licensing. You need an Enterprise Use License, and not just a General Commercial Use License, if you want to use an Item in any of the following ways:
- High volume production and print-on-demand. You need an Enterprise Use License to use the Item in local/in-person and/or online sales of more than 250 units. An Enterprise Use License entitles you to unlimited volume production of the Item with print-on-demand services.
- The use of the Item in the creation of a finished physical product for sale.
- For example, if you purchase an Enterprise Use License for a SVG file of a basketball, you may make a bag with the basketball image so long as you didn’t make any changes to the basketball. You can sell the bag or use the Item in print-on-demand services. You can further customize the product but not the image from the Item you purchased, such as by adding other text like names or numbers, so long as you don’t change the image from the Item itself.
This Enterprise Use License does not permit you to do any of the following with the Item you purchased (even if you don’t charge people or just keep for yourself):
- You cannot resell the digital Item itself in its original format, altered format or any variation.
- You cannot sublicense, assign, transfer or share your Enterprise Use License or purchase with or to someone else.
- The Item may not be included in the sale of another product. In other words, you cannot bundle the file itself that you purchased and sell the file with a t-shirt or other product featuring the file/graphic.
- Graphics and digital designs may not be used and sold as part of a new commercial use digital design even when layered with other designs or flattened
- For example, if you purchase an Item that is a design of an apple, you may not include the apple within a new digital design that you create and resell.
- Items including digital cut files may not be digitized and re-sold as any other file type (e.g. embroidery file).
- You may not use our representation of the Item or any product featuring the Item on the proworldinc.com website to promote or market any products you create. This means you cannot use Pro World.com’s imagery or mock-ups for your own use.
If you have any questions or want to chat about purchasing an Enterprise Use License, please email us at contact us. We’re always happy to talk to you.