Texprint Sublimation Paper on PU Leather Keychains
- Set temperature to 356 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 50 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Place the substrate face down on one of the printed image and tape the design to the keychain with heat transfer tape.
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press platen to keep it clean.
- Place substrate face up on the heat press, with the transfer paper on top.
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 356 degrees F for 50 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.