exprint Sublimation Paper on a Pillow Case
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 45-55 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Place paper face down on garment. The garment needs to be 100% polyester and white or light color fabric.
- Secure the edges of the paper with thermal tape to reduce ghosting. Use a pressing pillow to achieve a smooth even pressing surface.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 45-55 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove paper immediately and peel hot.
Please note: When pressed at high temperatures for sublimation, a pressing pillow is required to be placed within the pillow case. This will ensure the pillow prints accurately and avoids the lining from sticking together.