Texprint Sublimation Paper on Polymer Bowl with Convection Oven
- Set temperature to 356 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 8-9 minutes (540 seconds).
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Wrap the printed image around the product and secure it with heat transfer tape.
- Place the tumbler in an extra large vacuum seal bag and tuck the opening around the bottom side of the bowl.
- Place tumbler in a convection oven at 356 F for 8-9 minutes.
- When complete remove the bowl from the oven and place a book or flat item on top to hold the bowl's shape as it's cooling. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and then remove the bag and texprint paper. Use caution as the item with be very hot.