Texprint Sublimation Paper on a Shot Glass with a Mug Press
- Change the heating element on the mug press to the shot glass heating element.
- Set temperature to 380-400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 120 seconds.
- Set Pressure at heavy.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Trim the edges of the image and wrap around mug.
- Attach the image to mug using transfer release tape.
- Press at 380-400 degrees F for 120 seconds with heavy pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.