Texprint Sublimation Paper on a Ceramic Mug with Mug Press
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 240-270 seconds.
- Set Pressure at heavy.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Trim the edges of the image and wrap around mug.
- Attach the image to mug using transfer release tape.
- Wrap mug with a teflon sheet and place in mug press.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 4-4.5 minutes with heavy pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.
- Dip mug into warm water to end the sublimation process and avoid ghosting.