Texprint Sublimation Paper On Hardboard Puzzles
- Set temperature to 385-400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 90 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Remove protective film from product.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press platen to keep it clean.
- Place substrate face up on the heat press, with the transfer paper on top.
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 385-400 degrees F for 90 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.