Trim Free Laser Transfer Paper Application Instructions
White or light colored fabrics including 100% cotton, polyester or poly/cotton blends. Printing Equipment: CL Trim Free works in Color Laser Copiers and Printers . It is not recommended for photo type prints or prints with gradient colors , etc.
- We recommend that the sorter is removed on color copiers.
- Fan paper to separate.
- Feed transfer paper from bypass tray / multi-feed tray.
- Copy/Print on the coated side of the transfer paper.
- Copy/Print Mirror Image.
- Copy in Heavy 1 Mode if your printer or copier does not have this setting or you are not sure which mode to use please call for further information. Manufacturer and seller are not responsible for damaged caused by misuse of this paper.
- Position the imaged sheet with printed side face down.
- Press at 330-340 degreesF (165-170C) using medium to high pressure for 25-30 seconds.
- Peel the backing paper off slowly while warm (wait 7 to 10 seconds before peeling).
- Pull fabric on its ends before peeling for an easier peel.
- Repress imaged fabric with silicon sheet for 30 seconds.
Garment Care & Washing Instructions
- Always turn textile inside out before washing.
- Recommended: Machine wash in cold water. Optional: Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Use mild detergent. Do not use harsh or bleaching materials.
- Recommended: Hang dry. Optional: Tumble dry with cool or warm air setting. Do not use fabric softeners.
- After washing we recommend turning shirt inside out and ironing the image from the back.
- Do not Dry Clean. This hand will continue to improve with washing. Wash garment inside out in warm or cool water. Do not use bleach or hot water.
Storage & Handling for Transfer paper
- Humidity levels affect the performance of the printer and the paper. Best results are achieved at 50-70% relative humidity. Always keep the paper packed and sealed in the ZIPLOK bag until used. Return all unused paper to the bag and reseal. Caution: Dampness in the paper will cause poor reproduction quality. Manufacturer and seller are not responsible for damaged caused by misuse of this paper.
- Color Laser Copiers / Printers recommended maintenance for best quality production.
- Your CLC should be checked every 30,000 copies.
- Copies should run on its own circuit.
- Have toner waste boxes emptied at least once a year.
- If color is off after adjusting the toner and saturation levels, the starter may need replacing.
- Toners darken with heat: therefore the image on the transfer should be a bit lighter.
- Clean the glass on your CLC often.
- For every 50 sheets of transfer paper, run a sheet of Laser Cleaning paper through the CLC.
- Do not store paper in the tray inside the machine, but the paper needs to be kept in the same area as the copier. This paper will not work in black & white copiers, desktop printers, laser jet printer, etc.