Chromablast Sublimation Paper Application Instructions
- Set temperature to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 30 seconds.
- Set Pressure at heavy.
- Print a mirror image onto Chromablast Paper with Chromablast Ink.
- Place paper face down on garment. The garment needs to be 100% cotton and white or light color fabric.
- Cover with a non stick sheet or parchement paper.
- Press at 375 degrees F for 30 seconds with heavy pressure
- Remove paper immediately and peel hot.
- Stretch the image area from top to bottom and side to side to reduce the hand on the fabric.