Texprint Sublimation Paper on Acrylic Products
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 60 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a non-mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Remove the protective film on both sides of acrylic item (if applicable).
- Place the white side of the acrylic item face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press platen to keep it clean.
- Place substrate on the heat press with the transfer paper on top.
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 60 seconds with medium pressure
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.