Shipped from manufacturer. Please allow additional time for shipping. The Hotronix Air Fusion IQ Table Top Heat Press is the most advanced heat press in the market - and now it's even more advanced! Powered by the Hotronix Air Compressor (sold separately). This machine reduces operator fatigue in high-volume shops creating a heat-free workspace and increasing productivity. (Requires the Hotronix Air Compressor)
Sizes & Info
Hotronix Air Fusion IQ Table Top Heat Press
|Transfer Machine Pressure Display||Yes|
|Transfer Machine Compressor Needed||Yes|
|Transfer Machine Drawer||No|
|Transfer Machine Press Type||Garment Press|
|Transfer Machine Dimensions||40" X 32" X 57"|
|Press Size||16" x 20"|
- Online access to reporting, including total impressions, active/idle time, and average cycle time.
- Self-diagnostics help with troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Stores hundreds of application settings.
- Adjustable stand creates an ergonomic workspace for multiple users.
- Threadability™ increases production – load garments once and easily rotate from front to back.
- Exclusive Touch Screen Controller with new Multi-swipe gestures.
- Data interface port for software upgrades.
- Live digital time, temperature, and pressure readout.
- Energy-saving 4 hr sleep mode.
- Production cycle counter.
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant.
- 3/4 inch heat platen with fast recovering heater technology.
- Die pressure cast 356 aluminum corrosion-free framework.
- Multiple time and pressure settings make application a breeze.
- Program and store frequently used applications.
- Innovative EZ-On platen design eliminates the need for pillows or pads.
- 120 PSI for heavy pressure application.
- User-safe two-hand operation.
- Digital read-outs.
- Optional smaller interchangeable platens.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Premier warranty.
- Actual Weight: 152 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 245 lbs
- Lifetime Warranty on Heating Element
- 5 yr on Framework
- 2 yr on Circuit board
- 1 yr parts/labor