Shipped from manufacturer. Allow additional time for shipping.The HIX FH-3000 is for those who want the ability to create transfers onto shirt pockets, sleeves, cuffs, collars, bags, aprons, name badges, tiles, gloves, and small application jobs. The flat attachment has a maximum area of 3-3/4" x 6-1/4".
HIX 3.75 X 6" HEAT PRESS
|Transfer Machine Pressure Display||No|
|Transfer Machine Compressor Needed||No|
|Transfer Machine Drawer||No|
|Transfer Machine Press Type||Garment Press|
|Transfer Machine Dimensions||16" X 19" X 19"|
|Press Size||3.75" x 6.25"|
- Pressure Generation: Manual
- Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD): 16x19x19
- Max. Substrate Thickness: 1/8in
- Weight: 23lbs
- Temperature: up to 450F
- Printing Times:0-99 m 59 s
- Full Color LCD touch screen
- 3 3/4" x 6 1/4" standard flat attachment
- Full adjustable pressure control
- Applies transfers to shirt pockets, sleeves, cuffs, collars, bags, aprons, name badges, tiles, gloves, and any small applique job
- Easy open/close handle
- ETL-US, CE Certified
- interchangeable 3 1/2'"x 3 1/2" cube attachement (can be used for cube photo displays) sold separately
What makes this press stand out from any regular press is its ability to give great control (and much less aggravation) on small items, odd shapes, and unwieldy goods. Ever try to put a transfer on an umbrella with a 15" x 15" press? It is much easier with this little dynamo.
Some other difficult items the FH-3000 easily tackles include: shirt collars, cuffs and pockets, aprons, tote bags, luggage and golf bag tags, gloves, small tiles, watch faces, and much more. For small imprints on hard to handle or bulky items, this is a dandy little solution!
As an added bonus, the FH-3000 only draws a maximum of 4 amps to maintain temperature. This means less energy and reduced electric bills by about 66% (compared to a standard 15" x15" press).