Mug Wrap Latte 12 Oz.
12 oz Silicone Sublimation ALatte Mug Wrap with easy to close and quick release clamp fastener. This product makes it effortless to produce an imprinted mug with a full picture that can reach all the way around. At this cost efficient price, it makes the perfect tool if you are just venturing over to mug sublimation or transitioning from a mug press.
Use with our 3D sublimation vacuum heat press only!
- Pro World
- 12 oz
Textprint Sublimation Paper on a Backplate w Case Included
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 1 minute (60 seconds).
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Remove protective film from product (backing plate).
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press platen to keep it clean.
- Place substrate face down on the heat press (metal surface up).
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 1-3 minutes with medium pressure
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.
- When backplate is cool, remove the paper covering the adhesive on the case.
- Align the backplate within the indentation and adhere to phone case.
Printing a Phone Backplate with SublimationSublimation Printing On Metal Surfaces