This glass cutting board offers function and decoration to your kitchen. The top of the cutting board offers tempered glass, while the underside is ready for vibrant full color photo, graphic or logo of your choice. Package includes 2 cutting boards.
CUTTING BOARD 11X11.8" - 2 PACK
|Sub Blank Size||11" x 11.8"|
Texprint Sublimation Paper on a Glass Cutting Board
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 180-220 seconds.
- Set Pressure at light. Use caution as the glass can crack with too much pressure.
- Print a NON-mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the back of the substrate (white side) face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Place substrate face down on the heat press, with the back of the glass facing up.
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 180-220 seconds with light pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot. Use caution as the glass will be very hot.