As Low As $2.99
Create a custom cheese board with interchangeable tile inserts. You can sublimate the tile with a custom design, pattern, or monogram and place it within the board. The wooden cheese board is sold separately.
Stock Availability: Backordered
TILE FOR ROUND CHEESE BOARD
|Sub Blank Size||7.875" round|
Texprint Sublimation Paper on Ceramic Tiles
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 6-8 minutes depending on tile size. The larger the tile, the longer the time should be.
- Set Pressure at light. Use caution as the ceramic tile can crack with too much pressure.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Place a sof-fusion pressing pillow on the bottom pad of heat press to cushion the ceramic tile.
- Place substrate face down on the heat press, with the back of the ceramic tile facing up.
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 6-8 minutes with light pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot. Use caution as tile will be very hot.
Write Your Own Review