As Low As $1.29
This elegant oval glass ornament is the ideal keepsake for your photos and cherished memories. The 1/8" thickness of the glass allows you to look through the glass to the sublimated image. String included for display.
Stock Availability: Backordered
Oval Glass Ornament Sublimation Blanks
|Sub Blank Size||3.75" x 2.5"|
Texprint Sublimation Paper on Glass Ornament
- Set temperature to 356 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 120 seconds.
- Set Pressure at light. Use caution as the glass can crack with too much pressure.
- Print a NON-mirror image onto Texprint Paper. The image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the back of the substrate (flat frosted side) face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Place substrate face down on the heat press, with the back of the glass facing up and the paper on top.
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 356 degrees F for 120 seconds with light pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot. Use caution as the glass will be very hot.
Write Your Own Review