Super lightweight and portable, these single-layered bottles are easy to carry, and can fit in your backpack or bike holder! Sublimate a saying or photo on the glossy white surface.
Note: When printing, place the opening of the water bottle outside the heating element to avoid the colored area from melting.
20oz ALUMINUM WATER BOTTLE WITH STRAW - PURPLE
|Sub Blank Size||height: 9.2", diameter: 2.8"|
Texprint Sublimation Paper on a Water Bottle with Mug Press
- Set temperature to 360-400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 60-180 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Wrap the printed image around the water bottle and secure with heat transfer tape.
- If your water bottle is loose within the Mug Press, place a silicone pad around the water bottle.
- Press at 360-400 degrees F for 60-180 seconds with medium pressure
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot. Use caution as water bottle will be very hot.