Decorate your fridge or any magnetic surface with this ceramic magnet. The glossy finish is ideal for sublimating photos or fun sayings. After printing, adhere the magnet to the back of the cooled magnet with the adhesive sticker.
CERAMIC MAGNET- RECTANGLE
|Sub Blank Size||2.75" x 2"|
Texprint Sublimation Paper on a Ceramic Magnet
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 160 seconds.
- Set Pressure at light to medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Place a sof-fusion pressing pillow on the bottom pad of heat press to cushion the ceramic magnet.
- Place substrate face down on the heat press, with the back of the ceramic magnet facing up.
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 160 seconds with light to medium pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot. Use caution as magnet will be very hot.