Round Bezel Pendant Insert
- 1" round
Availability: In stock
Textprint Sublimation Paper on Small Metal Products
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 30-45 seconds minutes.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Remove protective film from product.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press platen to keep it clean.
- Place substrate face down on the heat press (metal surface up).
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 30-45 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.
Sublimation Printing On Metal Surfaces