SubliJet-HD is the specially formulated sublimation ink optimized for use with Sawgrass' Virtuoso VJ 628 printer. These inks feature expanded gamut and extended yield for vibrant, true-to-life colors and lower imaging costs.
SubliJet-HD sublimation inks enable you to decorate a wide variety of products made from polyester fabrics or polymer coated rigid media including aluminium panels and inserts, hardboard and wood plaques, tile, mugs, acrylic, glass, slate, polyester fabric, and reinforced fiberglass plastic.
SUBLIJET HD PRO PHOTO INK LIGHT CYAN
- Only for use in the Virtuoso VJ 628 printers
- Convenient, Reliable Single-Use Cartridges - Optimize the performance and life of your printer with our closed-cartridge systems that provide clean and convenient ink delivery without the time, mess, hassles and waste of manually pouring bulk ink. Plus, our factory-sealed, single-use cartridges eliminate outside contamination, maintenance costs and downtime associated with bulk ink systems.
- Durable Infused Images - Unlike with screenprinting, print-cut vinyl and direct-to-substrate printing, which deliver ink on the surface of the product, sublimation ink is actually infused into surface itself. The tattoo-like image remains smooth to the touch on hard surfaces and completely breathable on fabrics. Images won’t crack, peel, scratch or wash away.
- Rich Vibrant Colors - Sawgrass inks offer extremely vibrant, realistic colors, with deep blacks, neutral grays that other digital processes simply cannot match. Sawgrass inks are the top choice for professional photographers and digital imagers who demand accurate color reproduction and detail in every image.
- High-Yield & Low Imaging Cost - For maximum yield and low imaging costs, SubliJet-HD inks have a high density of sublimation dyes. Our high-yield gel formulation delivers not only the lowest possible image cost, but 26% larger color gamut than SubliJet-R, ensuring the most vibrant colors ever. With imaging costs typically less than 5% of the selling price, digital decorating with Sawgrass inks is more profitable than ever.
- Extreme Versatility - Unlike other decorating methods, Sawgrass’ sublimation printing technology can decorate a wide variety of polyester fabrics and polymer-coated hard substrates, including: metal, ceramic, glass, FRP plastic, poly-performance fabrics, hardboard and more.