Chromablast heat transfer paper is the professional’s choice for digitally printing white and light colored t-shirts, tote bags and other cotton fabrics. Chromablast digital garment printing solution rivals that of expensive direct to garment printing systems.
Unlike conventional heat transfer paper found in your local office supply or craft store, Chromablast’s patented chemical process sets it apart from any other form of digital cotton printing. As heat and pressure are applied during pressing, a cross-link occurs between the cotton, ink and media which transfers and binds the image into the cotton fibers.
For use with Chromablast inks.
- For use on white & light colored cotton/cotton-blended fabrics only.
- It's recommended to use a separate sublimation printer for Chromablast. Switching between Chromablast and Sublijet inks can cause ink contamination and possibly clogged lines.
- Chromablast Media sublimation paper to be used with Chromablast Inks only.
- Use with Virtuoso SG400/SG800 printers only.
CHROMABLAST MEDIA 8.5 X 11
|Recommended Printer Brand||Virtuoso|
|Application Steps||1 Step|
Chromablast Sublimation Paper Application Instructions
- Set temperature to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 30 seconds.
- Set Pressure at heavy.
- Print a mirror image onto Chromablast Paper with Chromablast Ink.
- Place paper face down on garment. The garment needs to be 100% cotton and white or light color fabric.
- Cover with a non stick sheet or parchement paper.
- Press at 375 degrees F for 30 seconds with heavy pressure
- Remove paper immediately and peel hot.
- Stretch the image area from top to bottom and side to side to reduce the hand on the fabric.