(Formerly TEXPRINT XP-HR) TexPrint DT LT is the #1 selling paper for Epson Sublimation Printers. It is a quick-dry, water based sublimation paper that can be used for both hard & soft substrates.
TEXPRINT DT LT PAPER 11x17
|Recommended Printer Brand||Epson Sublimation|
|Application Steps||1 Step|
Recommended For Epson Printers
(Formerly TEXPRINT XP-HR) Our special coating formulation allows for quick-dry surfaces for easy handling and no tractor wheel marks on the surface of the paper.
TexPrint® DT LT works well with a variety of print driver settings and ICC profiles. When printing large format work, it is advisable to contact your ink provider for an ICC profile for your specific printer.
Texprint Sublimation Paper on Bibs / Aprons
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 45 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Place paper face down on bib/ apron.
- Cover with non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 45 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove paper immediately and peel hot.