ThermoFlex Plus Antique is a durable polyurethane based heat vinyl that is highly flexible. It has a soft hand and strong grip and if applied properly will outlast the life of the garment. The Antique colors offer a semi gloss appearance to the silver and gold. These colors cannot have layers adhered on top of them, although we have successfully layered these products on top of other colors. Please Note: ThermoFlex Plus will NOT adhere to nylon. Be advised that dye migration has occurred with low energy dyes in polyester and poly-blend fabrics.
ThermoFlex Plus Antique Vinyl By The Yard 15"
|Vinyl Application||Heat Applied|
|Transfer Vinyl Max Colors||Layering not recommended|
|Home Iron Compatible||No|
|Transfer Vinyl Ideal Applications||Cotton/Poly Blends, 100% Polyester, Acrylic, Wool, Linen|
|Vinyl Thickness||4 mils|
- Width: 15" (may vary in size)
ThermoFlex Plus Application Instructions
- Cotton, Polyester, Cotton/Polyester, Polyester/Acrylic
- 45 Degree Blade
- Cut this material in Mirror image
- 330˚F - 335˚F
- Medium to firm, even pressure
- 17-20 seconds
- Peel warm.
- For neons, Frosty Clear & Columbia Blue, peel cold and cover with a non stick sheet to repress for 5 seconds.
- Wash warm, tumble dry normal.
- Suitable for dry-cleaning