ThermoFlex Xtra is specially designed for decorating nylon, leather, rayon, and other heat-sensitive surfaces. The antique colors offer a semi-gloss appearance to the silver and gold. ThermoFlex Xtra will also adhere to some silicon-coated materials with sufficient surface texture to permit the adhesive to grip when transferred according to directions.
Please Note: Antique Silver and Old Gold will not layer. These colors cannot have layers adhered on top of them, although we have successfully layered these products on top of other colors. Dye migration has occurred with low energy dyes in polyester and poly-blend fabrics.
ThermoFlex Xtra Antique Vinyl By The Yard 15"
|Vinyl Application||Heat Applied|
|Transfer Vinyl Max Colors||Layerable|
|Home Iron Compatible||No|
|Transfer Vinyl Ideal Applications||Leather, Nylon, Rayon|
|Vinyl Thickness||4 mils|
- Width: 15" (may vary in size)
- Length: By the yard with a minimum of 3 yards.
ThermoFlex Xtra Application Instructions
- Nylon, Leather, Rayon and other heat sensitive fabrics
- 45 Degree Blade
- Cut this material in Mirror image
- 310˚F - 315˚F
- Firm to hard, even pressure
- 3-5 seconds
- Peel cold, then cover with non-stick sheet and repress for 10 seconds.
- Follow washing instructions for nylon.
- Turn inside-out, cold water, tumble dry low.
- Suitable for dry-cleaning