Gcc Cutter Expert Lx 52"
With the superior tracking capability plus an advanced AAS function for auto contour cutting to meet the demands of the craft market, the all-new Expert 52 LX features a cutting force of 250 grams and speed up to 15.7 IPS, offering precise cutting quality. As the best choice for beginners, Expert 52 LX provides sign makers with optimum speed, superior quality, solid reliability and unmatched value. Maximize your creativity now with an Expert 52 LX cutting plotter!
This size cutter requires a truck shipment. A residential delivery will incur an additional fee. Shipped from manufacturer. Allow an additional 3-5 days for shipping. More product details…
- Medium Volume
Availability: In stock
- USB/RS-232 connectivity
- Up to 15.7IPS (400mm/sec) cutting speed
- Up to 250 grams of cutting force
- Guaranteed 3 meter tracking
- Automatic-Aligning System for automatic contour cutting (AAS II)
- Max. Cutting Width: 1320mm(51.96in)
- Max. Media Width: 1470mm(57.87in)
- Material Thickness: 0.8mm
- Max. Cutting Force: 250g
- Max. Cutting Speed(Diagonal): 400 mm /sec (15.7"/sec)
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.012 mm
- Software Resolution: 0.025 mm
- Distance Accuracy: ±0.254 mm or ±0.1% of move, whichever is greater
- Repeatability: ±0.1mm
- Re-plot Memory: 500 Kbyte
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 (Full Speed) & RS-232
- Commands: HPGL, HPGL/2
- Configurable Origin: Yes
- Control Panel: 6 LEDs/10 Keys
- Stand: Optional Purchase
- Automatic-Aligning System: Completely Automatic Contour Cutting System for print to cut solution
- Temperature: 15°C~30°C / 60°F~86°F
- Humidity: 25% ~ 75%
- Compatible with Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8 and MAC OS X 10.4-10.7.
- The specification and data sheet may vary with different materials used. In order to obtain the best output quality, please maintain the machine regularly and properly.
- GCC reserves the right to change the specifications at any time without notice.
- GCC certified material in tracking is Avery MPI 3000.
- The above listed specification values are effective only when operated with media certified by GCC.
Cutter Settings For Vinyl
We have a growing list of setting for cutting vinyl. View all available cutter settings.
Greatcut 3 Installation and Operation