With the superior tracking capability plus an advanced AAS function for auto contour cutting to meet the demands of the craft market, the all-new Expert 52 LX features a cutting force of 250 grams and speed up to 15.7 IPS, offering precise cutting quality. As the best choice for beginners, Expert 52 LX provides sign makers with optimum speed, superior quality, solid reliability and unmatched value. Maximize your creativity now with an Expert 52 LX cutting plotter!
This size cutter requires a truck shipment. A residential delivery will incur an additional fee. Shipped from manufacturer. Allow an additional 3-5 days for shipping. This product requires motor freight.
GCC CUTTER EXPERT LX 52"
|Cutter Max Media Thickness||0.8mm|
|Cutter Included Software||GreatCuts|
|Cutter Stand Included||Yes|
|Cutter Basket Included||No|
|Contour Cut Ability||Yes|
|Cutter Tracking||3 M|
- USB/RS-232 connectivity
- Up to 15.7IPS (400mm/sec) cutting speed
- Up to 250 grams of cutting force
- Automatic-Aligning System for automatic contour cutting (AAS II)
- Max. Cutting Width: 1320mm(51.96in)
- Max. Media Width: 1470mm(57.87in)
- Material Thickness: 0.8mm
- Max. Cutting Force: 250g
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.012 mm
- Software Resolution: 0.025 mm
- Distance Accuracy: ±0.254 mm or ±0.1% of move, whichever is greater
- Repeatability: ±0.1mm
- Re-plot Memory: 500 Kbyte
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 (Full Speed) & RS-232
- Commands: HPGL, HPGL/2
- Configurable Origin: Yes
- Control Panel: 6 LEDs/10 Keys
- Automatic-Aligning System: Completely Automatic Contour Cutting System for print to cut solution
- Temperature: 15°C~30°C / 60°F~86°F
- Humidity: 25% ~ 75%
- The specification and data sheet may vary with different materials used. In order to obtain the best output quality, please maintain the machine regularly and properly.
- GCC reserves the right to change the specifications at any time without notice.
- GCC certified material in tracking is Avery MPI 3000.
- The above listed specification values are effective only when operated with media certified by GCC.
- Visit our support page for FAQ, Cutter Settings, and Videos.