Powered by a digitally controlled servo system, the Expert Pro produces eye-catching graphics with up to 23.62 ips (600mm/sec) cutting speed, 400g of cutting force and five meters (16.4 feet) of tracking ability. Expert Pro is the best choice for advanced users to do the vector cutting applications. The versatile Expert Pro sets a new benchmark for value, offering high accuracy and reliability at an unbelievably affordable price.
Shipped from manufacturer. Allow an additional 3-5 days for shipping. This product requires motor freight. If shipping to a residential address the trucker charges an additional lift gate fee of $125 which will be shown at checkout. We provide the basic shipping cost free of charge.
GCC VINYL CUTTER PUMA IV-132 52"
|Cutter Max Media Thickness||0.8mm|
|Cutter Included Software||GreatCuts|
|Cutter Stand Included||Yes|
|Cutter Basket Included||No|
|Contour Cut Ability||No|
|Cutter Tracking||5 M|
- Up to 400 grams of cutting force
- Dual port connectivity provides you with great flexibility
- Provide superior tracking capability
- Operational Method: Roller-Type
- Max. Cutting Width: 1300mm(51.18in)
- Max. Cutting Length: 50m(164ft)
- Max. Media Loading Width: 1470mm(57.87in)
- Min. Media Loading Width: 50mm(1.97”)
- Acceptable Material Thickness: 0.8mm (0.03 in)
- Number of Pinch Rollers: 4
- Drive: DC Servo Control
- Cutting Force: 400g
- Offset: 0~1.0 mm (with an increase of 0.025 mm)
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.009 mm (0.00035")
- Software Resolution: 0.025 mm (0.00098")
- Distance Accuracy: ±0.254 mm or ±0.1% of move, whichever is greater
- Repeatability: ±0.1mm up to 5 meters (* certified media)
- Memory Buffer: 4MB
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 (Full Speed) & Serial (RS-232C)
- Type of Command: HP-GL, HP-GL/2
- Control Panel: LCD (20 digits x 2 lines), 14 Keys, 1 Power LED
- Dimension(HxWxD) mm: 1065 x 1632 x 620 (including stand) / 41.93 x62.25x24.41in
- Net Weight: 53 kg / 116.4 lb
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50~60 Hz (auto switching)
- Power Consumption: Max. 110 watts
- Environment Temperature: 15°C~30°C / 60°F~86°F (operating)
- Environment Humidity: 25%~ 75% relative humidity (operating)
- Compatible with Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8 and MAC OS X 10.4-10.7.
- The specification and data sheet may vary with different materials used. In order to obtain the best output quality, please maintain the machine regularly and properly.
- GCC reserves the right to change the specifications at any time without notice.
- GCC certified material in tracking is Avery MPI 3000.
- The above listed specification values are effective only when operated with media certified by GCC.
- Visit our support page for FAQ, Cutter Settings, and Videos.