GCC Vinyl Cutter Puma Iv-132 52"
Powered by a digitally controlled servo system, the Expert Pro produces eye-catching graphics with up to 23.62 ips (600mm/sec) cutting speed, 400g of cutting force and five meters (16.4 feet) of tracking ability. Expert Pro is the best choice for advanced users to do the vector cutting applications. The versatile Expert Pro sets a new benchmark for value, offering high accuracy and reliability at an unbelievably affordable price.
This size cutter requires a truck shipment. A residential delivery will incur an additional fee. Shipped from manufacturer. Allow an additional 3-5 days for shipping. This product requires motor freight.More product details…
- High Volume
Availability: In stock
- Two Year Warranty
- Digital servo motor drive
- Up to 24IPS (600mm/sec) cutting speed
- Up to 400 grams of cutting force
- Dual port connectivity provides you with great flexibility
- Provide superior tracking capability
- Operational Method: Roller-Type
- Max. Cutting Width: 1300mm(51.18in)
- Max. Cutting Length: 50m(164ft)
- Max. Media Loading Width: 1470mm(57.87in)
- Min. Media Loading Width: 50mm(1.97”)
- Acceptable Material Thickness: 0.8mm (0.03 in)
- Number of Pinch Rollers: 4
- Drive: DC Servo Control
- Cutting Force: 400g
- Max. Cutting Speed: Up to 600 mm /sec (23.62 ips)
- Offset: 0~1.0 mm (with an increase of 0.025 mm)
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.009 mm (0.00035")
- Software Resolution: 0.025 mm (0.00098")
- Distance Accuracy: ±0.254 mm or ±0.1% of move, whichever is greater
- Repeatability: ±0.1mm up to 5 meters (* certified media)
- Memory Buffer: 4MB
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 (Full Speed) & Serial (RS-232C)
- Type of Command: HP-GL, HP-GL/2
- Control Panel: LCD (20 digits x 2 lines), 14 Keys, 1 Power LED
- Dimension(HxWxD) mm: 1065 x 1632 x 620 (including stand) / 41.93 x62.25x24.41in
- Net Weight: 53 kg / 116.4 lb
- Stand: Optional Purchase
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50~60 Hz (auto switching)
- Power Consumption: Max. 110 watts
- Environment Temperature: 15°C~30°C / 60°F~86°F (operating)
- Environment Humidity: 25%~ 75% relative humidity (operating)
- Compatible with Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8 and MAC OS X 10.4-10.7.
- The specification and data sheet may vary with different materials used. In order to obtain the best output quality, please maintain the machine regularly and properly.
- GCC reserves the right to change the specifications at any time without notice.
- GCC certified material in tracking is Avery MPI 3000.
- The above listed specification values are effective only when operated with media certified by GCC.
Cutter Settings For Vinyl
We have a growing list of setting for cutting vinyl. View all available cutter settings.
Greatcut 3 Installation and Operation