Discover the power of UV DTF ink - a specially formulated, fast-drying ink that quickly cures under ultraviolet light. Unlike traditional inks, this innovative solution eliminates the need for air exposure, providing rapid drying times that are perfect for printing businesses. From packaging to automotive, electronics to promotional products, UV ink's versatility and efficiency make it a top choice for high-quality and high-speed printing needs across various industries.
Note: Due to its curing properties, it is recommended to keep UV DTF ink in a well ventilated place in original, properly labeled container away from sunlight. See product label for full use and storage instructions.
What Makes Color Prime UV DTF Ink So Great?
- Color that Lasts: Enhance prints with long-lasting Color Prime UV DTF ink. Pigments won't evaporate like solvents, ensuring vibrant images for years to come. Choose Color Prime for exceptional, durable printing results.
- Durability: UV inks provide higher durability and increased resistance to scratches, smudging, and other factors that can affect print quality over time, resulting in longer-lasting and vibrant images.
- Versatility: UV inks work on various surfaces including PET and polyurethane, unlike traditional inks which require absorption into substrates for printing.
Optimize Your Workflow
COLOR PRIME UV DTF INK - CYAN
|Aries 113 UV DTF
- Size: 1kg
- Colors Available: CMYKW + Varnish
- Download The Color Prime UV Ink Safety Data Sheet.
- Authorized ink for DTF Station Aries UV DTF Printer.
- Most UV Printers.
Use & Storage Instructions
- Use in normal temperature (56°F - 95°F).
- Protective Gear: When handling UV DTF ink, always wear gloves, safety goggles, and a lab coat or apron to prevent skin contact and eye exposure.
- Ventilation: Work in a well-ventilated area or use exhaust fans to remove fumes and maintain good air quality. Avoid inhaling fumes or vapors.
- Skin Contact: In case of accidental skin contact, immediately wash the affected area with soap and water. If irritation or redness persists, seek medical attention.
- Eye Contact: If UV DTF ink comes into contact with your eyes, rinse them with plenty of clean, lukewarm water for at least 15 minutes and seek immediate medical attention.
- Ingestion: Never ingest UV DTF ink. If accidentally ingested, contact a poison control center or seek medical help immediately.
- Storage: Store in a well ventilated place in original, properly labeled container between 41°F to 104°F. Keep away from sunlight. Keep container closed. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Mixing and Dilution: Do not mix UV DTF ink with other substances unless explicitly instructed by the manufacturer. Improper mixing can result in hazardous reactions.
- Disposal: Dispose of used ink and containers in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations. Avoid pouring ink down drains or into the environment.