Texprint Sublimation Paper on a Shot Glass with a 3D Vacuum Heat Press
- Turn the 3D Vacuum Heat press on.
- Set the heating button so both the top and bottom heating lights are on.
- Set the Temperature to 200 degrees C and time to 13 minutes.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Trim the edges of the image and wrap around shot glass.
- Attach the image to shot glass using transfer release tape.
- Place the shot glasses within the mold and cover with the glass lid.
- Attach the rubber tube that is connected to the bottom of the 3D Vacuum Press to the white tube sticking out of the mold.
- Press vacuum button.
- Press the time button.
- Remove immediately once finished and peel hot. Use caution as shot glass will be very hot.