Image Clip For Darks and Bright Color Garments Application Instructions
It can be applied to T-shirts, handbags, mouse pads, coasters, leather articles, art papers etc. ImageClip Laser paper for darks works well with cotton materials along with 50/50 blends and polyester as long as the fabric has a tight weave. When using ImageClip Laser paper for darks there is no need to trim the excess paper as this product is self-weeding. There will be no background to your printed design.
Application Instructions - A Two Step Process
NOT recommended for photographs or pastel images.
- Mirror the image. Image should be created using bright, vibrant colors (pastels and gradients will not work).
- Laser print the coated side of the paper identified as the Imaging Sheet.
- Paper should feed into the copier or printer with the short dimension first (grain long). For best fusing results use a heavy paper setting.
- Marry the imaged sheet with the transfer sheet. This will apply the transfer coating to the imaged area.
- PRESS - 20 seconds at 250 F using heavy pressure.
- Separate the papers while still hot.
- A white film will appear over the inked area.
- Place the imaging sheet face down onto the shirt or other substrate.
- PRESS - 30 seconds at 375 F using heavy pressure.
- COOL before peeling. Stretch immediately after peeling if desired.