Texprint Sublimation Paper on a Glass Cutting Board
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 180-220 seconds.
- Set Pressure at light. Use caution as the glass can crack with too much pressure.
- Print a NON-mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the back of the substrate (white side) face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Place substrate face down on the heat press, with the back of the glass facing up.
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 180-220 seconds with light pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot. Use caution as the glass will be very hot.