Texprint Sublimation Paper on a Rock Slate with a Heat Press
- Set temperature to 356 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 420 seconds (7 minutes) depending on the rock slate size. The larger the rock slate, the longer the time should be.
- Set Pressure at medium. Use caution as the rock slate can crack with too much pressure.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Place substrate face up on the heat press.
- Press at 356 degrees F for 420 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot. Use caution as rock slate will be very hot.