Texprint Sublimation Paper on a Rock Slate with a 3D Vacuum Press
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 C)
- Set timer to 5:30-7 minutes depending on the rock slate size. The larger the rock slate, the longer the time should be.
- Keep top tray in the 3D Vacuum press, and connect tubing to the bottom of the tray.
- Press Heating Button twice so both lights are on.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Place substrate face up in the top tray of the 3D Vacuum Press.
- Press vacuum button. Then timing button to begin the timer.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 5:30-7 minutes.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot. Use caution as rock slate will be very hot.